Sunday, August 2, 2009

.She Back


OMG Where do i start lolz i have no idea life has taking all kinds of twist and turns some good some bad...and it crazy every single bit of it....I def got my new phone which is an i phone, I guess i can check && see if theres a blogspot app...&& its def time for a layout change i mean my one love in life shopping has gone no where but idk its just crazy....i am overly obsessed with twitter i can admit so if u have one request to follow me...http://twitter.com/HerJUICYmajesty lol im constantly updating! && facebook i guess im paying a little bit more attention to...I really wanna go on a vacay this summer but idk where no where close like NY or some shit i wanna change of fucking weather scenery && ppl lolz im think south beach but im really not sure...i still really wanna M.A.C i told my boyfriend that a Macbook was the only thing i wanted for christmas lolz so we will see if that happens.  My phone has transformed me into a apple instead of a dell. lolz but yea im going to try to update regularly again! So Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment